ERP Software, Software Development Why Exactly Should Your Restaurant Use a Point of Sale System in Qatar?
Stimes provides a restaurant POS that is designed to give restaurants all the tools it requires to increase the pace of service and improve overall efficiency. Offering a range of customizable options, the POS system is ideal for fine dining restaurants, bistros, fast food chains, cafes, bars, etc. and it has complete touch screen support for touch-based interaction. With its easy to use nature and simple GUI, the staff of different departments in a restaurant can start using the software in their natural business environment without any hassle and increase their business efficiency.
Empower your team and help them to help you. Let’s look at the impact of an effective Restaurant POS software in Qatar from the perspective of the following people…
- Co-ordinate between front office staff, kitchen staff, and back-office staff with easy access to departmental reports and strategize accordingly.
- Easy access to profit and loss reports for quick decision-making for controlling costs and increase profitability.
- Create and define staff roles and further add specific privileges. (Modify or Delete user roles anytime)
- Daily SMS/Email alerts with summarized data
F & B Manager
- Monitor live operations with easy to understand GUI and reports giving the edge to handle upcoming situations and assigning tasks accordingly.
- Authorize/Approve Purchase orders from various departments and verify stock.
- Check a variety of reports like Daily/Monthly/Yearly sales report, Sales analysis report, Raw
- Material by Menu item, Sales and Profit Summary Report, Revenue Summary, Vendor Payment Report, Tax Analysis Report, server performance, and many others.
- Determine the most popular items and fast-moving items on a daily basis.
- Modify the table layout or floor plan of the restaurant easily from the system.
- Increase brand awareness and customer loyalty by automatic scheduling of happy hours/special offers based on time, days, sessions, and seasons that auto-activate.
- Handle in house restaurant advertisements on wall displays, pole displays, etc.
- Manage staff and daily cash register with direct access to cashier reports and shift reports.
- Change the customer’s bill amount by approving discounts, complimentary items, etc. if required.
- Can check reports like Daily/Monthly/Yearly sales report, Sales analysis report, Server performance, etc.
- Handle table reservations.
- Create a menu according to cuisine type, food items, and any other custom type depending on the restaurant with easy access to create menu options.
- Create and save custom menus for different days, occasions, or seasons.
- Monitor orders coming in and preparation time for items with Kitchen Display Systems (KDS) allowing for better efficiency.
- Freeze/Unfreeze menu items depending on the availability of raw material.
- Control food costs and inventory by indent or request for raw materials and other food stock.
- Take physical stock inventory to match/compare variance with the system stock.
- Authorize indents, raise a Purchase order, and create Issue Vouchers in one single process when items are requested by different departments.
- Set alerts for understock/overstock items for proper management of stock.
- Quickly generate a purchase order for all the understock items.
- Vendor Management and Price comparison.
- Ability to move or assign item/KOT from one KOT/table to another.
- Take/Transfer ownership of a table/KOT.
- Pop up notification indicating the order is ready for a particular table and the designated server.
- Hold/Fire menu item/KOT depending on the requests from the guests
- Multiple login systems allow multiple servers to login from a single terminal or different terminals on the premises for speeding up the service.
- Take guest’s orders and punch into the system so it prints/display to the kitchen.
- Enter the guest’s special request into the system to pass it to the kitchen.
- Print guest check/receipts of Dine In, Take away, or delivery with a single click.
- Add extra specific charges, discounts, tax exemption, etc. to the bill.
- Ability to view a specific bill that has been assigned to the staff member and modify it if required.
- Quick access to various transaction types for efficient and quick settlements.
- Generate end of day Cash Report highlighting the payment types.
- Generate user wise and Shift wise reports for auditing
Major Modules & Features
- See live status with easy to understand GUI of floor plan (table layout) and different sections of outlets
- Reservation List, Waiting List, Table Transfer, Split KOT/Quantity/ Table Orders, etc.
- Toggle Options to view occupied/vacant tables, all/individual orders, and Timer
- Instant notification for orders ready for delivery
- Caller id interface identifying customer from the database shows guest’s order history for better service
- Route drivers as per the orders and track delivery status
- Pinpoint customer address with built-in map generation capability making it easy for deliveries
- Handle Driver In and Driver Out to effectively determine which driver is out for next order delivery
- Room Service
- Direct access to in house guests lists with search option
- Accesses to the credit limit set by Front Office
- Post F&B bills to guest’s hotel folio/invoice
- Take Away
- Guest Check Function
Menu Management and Item Modifiers
- Classify items according to the menu group, menu subgroup, and modifier group
- Create a custom menu for different occasions and days
- Create and manage modifier items to create combos
- Set modifiers according to menu group, individual items, etc.
- Define multiple rates with a bill of material (BOM) for efficient tracking of inventory
- Create a database for all item recipes displayed in the front end for the staff
- Flexible Discount System
- Add discount in percent or dollar amount for individual item/ menu groups /transaction
- Add employee/staff discounts
- Add special discounts on special menu items/menu groups/happy hours and specify further by time/dates/day
- Create multiple tax categories for covering central, state, and other tax types
- Edit/exempt tax types during the transaction
- Create separate tax categories for branches in different states and countries
- Guest Check
- Split Receipts/Merge Receipt /KOT
- Kitchen Order Ticket (KOT)
- Table Change
- Advance Order
- Miscellaneous Sales/Income
- No Charge
Menu view modes
- Main view
- Retail view
- Barcode view
- Item code view
Inventory and Stock Management Module
- Real-time inventory and ingredient tracking (Automatic/Manual stock check)
- Initiate transfers between different stores
- Update stock rates according to last purchased/average/weighted average
- Multi-level user authorization for issuing/purchasing of stock
- Manufacturing and tracking intermediate items
Kitchen Display System
- Authorization/Kitchen/Checker mode
- View mode for Current, Pending, and Order served list
- Ability to transfer and display menu items according to item types or menu groups
- Track employee time attendance with support for biometric scanners, card scanners, etc.
- Create and manage different pay heads for calculating salary and payslips
- Employee Schedule and Leave Management
Loyalty / Gift Card Module
- Create and manage different card types like a gift, loyalty, membership and prepaid
- Create special promotions according to the card type
- Prepaid system for member’s club, schools and college canteens, company canteens, etc.
eZee Sync – Headquarter Module
- Manage an unlimited number of locations with head office
- Automatic synchronization of sales receipts at day close
- Real-time communication ensuring transfers are recorded at all locations
SMS & Email Notification Module
- Confirmation of services to guests
- Notification to the management of daily reports and updates
- Create different themes and packages for efficient management of banquets
- Buffet management and inventory management for events.
- Menu Card Definition & event Quotations
- Planning invoicing and payment of conference packages
Third-Party Software Integration
- Financial Accounting Software, Credit Card Server, Hotel Management Software, Guest Feedback System, Tablet-based Menu system
Third-Party Hardware Integration
- PDA Hand-Held Device for Order Taking (per PDA), Android Tablets and iPads, Caller ID System, Biometric devices, Weigh Scales, Fiscal Printers, Wall mount displays and pole displays, KDS Device and other POS Peripherals
674 Total views, 1 Views today