Corona virus pandemic, Design, ERP Software, Mobile App, SEO, Software Development, Web Development, Website How Can You Prepare Your Business For A Post Pandemic?
We are aware that the pandemic crisis is hurting most of the businesses, but not all companies are losing their potential. How can you prepare your business for a post pandemic? Let us look at some of the companies here, with more people working from home; the demand for technology that labels online meetings has been growing rapidly. The shares and video-conferencing company named Zoom has risen by 50% since February. Similarly the demand for TV shows, we used to watch at home, so much so streaming services Netflix, amazon prime and YouTube have more subscriptions and they reduce the streaming quality to ease pressure on the internet, which accelerates sales of monitors, laptops, all of these went up high. People are creating infrastructure at home. Well, supermarkets with online delivery say they are busier than ever. They are up by almost a quarter. And millions are turning to online fitness classes and home workouts. And of course, pharmaceutical sectors, they are already a gainer in the current market condition.
So, how can companies can adapt to the new strategy especially given there will be some months of uncertainty over how long this pandemic takes, what sort of change companies looking at prioritizing when things take new normal?
In the recent research done, companies have taken some initiatives and some of them are already fortunate at the right place at the right time, companies like Zoom again. Maybe many people might have not heard it before one month or so, but very commonly used recently for online meetings, though some hackers penetrated killing the privacy. Prepare your business for a post pandemic. Businesses need to strategize in a different way than before.
How can you prepare your business for a post pandemic? How you can enhance the business when the market is ready to bounce?
- Establish a standard website for an online presence. Optimize your website content for users and search engines. Ensure you’re staying up to speed on the most highly searched keywords relevant to your product or service and brainstorm ways that you can tweak your website content to align.
- Develop mobile apps if the business is Business to Customer (B2C) directly. Creating an app is a powerful way to improve customer engagement, increase brand visibility, and generate sales.
- Facilitate online ordering, payment gateway integration on online portals if it eases the customer buying process. Consumers spend 90 percent of their mobile time using an app, according to mobile analytics company Flurry. While set-up can be expensive, research suggests an app could help you optimize your sales processes, increase engagement, offer customer support, and boost sales.
- Collaborate with delivery services integrated if the customer demands it. In the long run, customer buying behavior may tend to change deliver everything at the doorstep and hence it is always good to partner with carrier services and streamline end to end buying a delivery process through your app itself.
- Implement an ERP utmost priority. Any disruption in the supply chain, logistics, and support teams, just in time deliveries affect the business operations badly and cost businesses in terms of cost and time. ERP brings together customer management, human resources, business intelligence, financial management, inventory, and supply chain capabilities into one system. We are seeing that in the current crisis if the companies don’t have an effective ERP, they suck.
- Use of POS machines (Point of Sale) for all retail businesses. This would help to streamline the communication internally and ease the process. A POS system doesn’t just keep you on track – it analyzes metrics and turns them into useful data you don’t want to miss out on.
- Prime your team to thrive in the new virtual workplace. Make all teams familiar with online meetings, utilize online conferences for training & workshops internally, and generate results in any economic condition.
- Maintain business relationships well. We live in a connective world online, with the business now almost made social distancing not to spread the virus. Every business owners need to take a step and have a conversation with suppliers and clients what together can do in order to overcome this short term pandemic.
- Dive into video marketing – Video content has boomed in the last couple of years, and creating a video right from your computer is easier than ever. For example, in particular for restaurants, cast your food making videos online and posts it on your channel so people are comfortable ordering your menu. Because of the more personal feel that video offers, it can be used in a multitude of ways as more companies begin to embrace the remote culture.
- For investors, diversify your funds. Particularly for individual stock marketers, don’t sell or buy aggressively, watch the market, and try to average your share price of individual stock’s market price is lower than your share price bought. Be aware that it may bearish again since the market may be volatile for another 6-12 months.
- Manage emotions and expectations, ultimately engage with individuals, and say there is a pandemic going on and we will bounce back strong and have a collaborate dialog.
- Finally, use a technology consultant to find a solution for you, to enhance problem-solving, manage the emotions that will suffer, and provide a way forward. It could be through different ways, say over a phone, and video-conferencing between teams.
Certainly, winners and losers side by side. When demand rebounds in the new normal, you might want to optimize conversions. It is always good to take an initiative when the business is slow and regain momentum implementing a good process. Think about the surge going to happen after this pandemic is over, people rushing out to get what they couldn’t access for 2-3 months. It may not be demand the issue; it is how you are prepared at that point in time and ones who are easier to allow businesses, online scheduling, ease of payment methods, who all communicate frequently with clients get real success.
The market is definitely going to bounce back, how are you planning to handle demand rebound when the economy settles into the new normal? Happy to connect.
24,097 Total views, 45 Views today